"Welcome, my old friend... Welcome to a foreign fireside... Thank you for honoring my Blog with your visits"

Sunday 15 April 2012

Back to College


I always feel that the first working week after a holiday is the longest week in the semester >>> I don’t know why??!! Maybe because it involves unexpected shocks about the projects and exams  0_0” 
However, the first working week in this semester had a different scenario J In this week, I had an accounting exam on Wednesday 11th April 2012 with Emarat Petroleum as a process of job applications to decide whether to interview me or not. The exam consisted of 3 pages theoretical questions and 2 pages numerical questions. I think that the exam was easy and I hope to receive a call from Emarat Petroleum informing me that they will like to interview me J


2 comments: