"Welcome, my old friend... Welcome to a foreign fireside... Thank you for honoring my Blog with your visits"

Wednesday 16 May 2012

The Most Beautiful Places In the World

I were always curious to view and visit the most beautiful places in the world... Today, I will share with you "The 10 Most Beautiful Places in the World" :)
If you think about visiting one of them >>> please tell me >>> I will join you during your travel :-)

10. Red Mountain, Australia
Located in the center of the continent, it is probably the largest sandstone rock in the world 





9. Amazon River, South America
Located in the northern part of South America, it is the biggest water flow and second largest river in the world





8. Tibet, Asia
This place is known for its beautiful temples and vast fields





7. Serengeti, Africa
Located in northern Tanzania, it is one of the largest wildlife national parks in Africa





 6. Machu Picchu, South America
This place is located on top of a 2.7Km high mountain





5. Tuscany, Italy
This place is beautiful because of the green hills that intermingle each other




4. Danube Delta, Europe
Located in Romanian land, it is the second largest river in Europe that cuts through 4 European capitals




3. Mediterranean Coast, Europe




2. Yangtze River, China
Located in the eastern Asia, it is the third largest river in the world





1. Maldives, Indian Ocean




3 comments:

  1. WOW ... Shaimma if you go to one of these places please take me with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like any thing relates to nature.. I really like this post Shaimma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaimma we as bachelor student we need rest after all these exam and project, I suggested to class to go to these all places at least we recover our mental position......hahahahah :-P

    ReplyDelete