"Welcome, my old friend... Welcome to a foreign fireside... Thank you for honoring my Blog with your visits"

Saturday 5 May 2012

My Childhood Drawings


How would my childhood drawings look like??!!!
When I was child, I spent hours drawing different things such as characters of my own imagination, cartoon characters, animals and nature. 
My sisters and I used to draw and share our painting and drawing with each other as gifts J  
As I was the youngest child in the family, my sisters were fighting to get my drawings as gifts >>> I think they were encouraging me to draw J 
My characters were nothing more than just four lines to make legs and arms, and number three in Arabic to make the head and hair as my mother touch me J

Yesterday, my oldest sister was packing her stuffs as she is moving to her new house. And she found her special box that she used to put in it special stuffs from our childhood. In this box, we found our drawings that we used to share as gifts J
I love drawing, but I don’t know how I end up stop drawing L.  I didn't draw since I was in the preparatory school 

Here are some of my childhood drawings I thought of posting them and asking for your opinions J  
















3 comments:

  1. Lovely drawings .. I liked the forth and fifth pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow cool pics .. i loved the smurfs and the queen cat =D i think you should get back to drawing

    ReplyDelete