"Welcome, my old friend... Welcome to a foreign fireside... Thank you for honoring my Blog with your visits"

Thursday 10 May 2012

Talented Members in My Family


“A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.Larry Bird

I believe that every person in this world is born with a talent. But if you didn't inspire it, if you didn’t train it, it will die. If you have a talent, then you have wings to fly and have a world of opportunities to determine what you can do. 

I believe that other people could see our talents before we realize it. As Brendan Francis says “No man can discover his own talents.” So, if you think that you are not a talented person, ask people about your talents and they will tell you about your special talents that you didn’t realize.

Today, I will like to share with you some talents in my family member J

My oldest sister, who is 23 years old, is a talented drawer. She has her own characters such as “Um Kisha” & “Miss Fyonka”.  Moreover, she used to draw our family members as cartoon characters. Here are some of her drawings J






My youngest sister, who is 15 years old, likes to use polymer to create shapes like cakes, donuts, biscuits and chocolates. Here is some of her work J






“Use those talents you have. You will make it. You will give joy to the world. Take this tip from nature: The woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except those who sang best.” Bernard Meltzer

3 comments: