"Welcome, my old friend... Welcome to a foreign fireside... Thank you for honoring my Blog with your visits"

Wednesday 23 May 2012

We are Waiting New Nephew

“Each time a child is born… the world lights up with new possibilities”… J

Our lives are filled with happiness Our hearts are full of love we will finally have a little nephewWe have been dreaming of

Babies are gifts send to us from Allah. In our family, we are waiting for our second nephew, who will be born in July. I imagine a mini-me of my sister and just can’t wait!!

These days we are busy in buying the baby’s stuffs. Here are some photos of the cloths that we bought J




My sister used Adobe Photoshop to draw baby characters to be used in decorating the hospital room >>> so cute






These are baby favors 








2 comments:

  1. Nice I wish if I experience this event .... Insha'alla in the future ..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Each time a child is born… the world lights up with new possibilities”..
    I absolutely agree with this statement shaima!

    ReplyDelete