"Welcome, my old friend... Welcome to a foreign fireside... Thank you for honoring my Blog with your visits"

Monday 21 May 2012

Addicted to Notebook


Everyone is addicted to something. I am addicted to collect notebook J

I start collecting notebooks since I was in grade 3.  I used to purchase different styles of pretty notebooks. My mother always yelled at me because I purchased these notebooks and didn’t write any things in them L 
Finally, she realized that I am addicted to collect notebooks. So, whenever she buys a notebook, she buys two copies; one to be used in my study and other to be kept as a collection set of my notebook.

I haven’t counted up how many I have, but I think it is more than 15 marks. As I am not any more a school student, do you think that I should stop buying them?!

Here is some collection of my notebook 










3 comments:

  1. It normal Shaimma even I collect notebooks to not write on it just for looking them

    And you have very nice collection....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashallah you have a lovely collection :)

    ReplyDelete