"Welcome, my old friend... Welcome to a foreign fireside... Thank you for honoring my Blog with your visits"

Sunday 8 April 2012

My Travel to Europe 2011


Last year when my family proposed a two weeks travel to Europe, I figured that it will be the perfect destination to spend my summer vocation :) 

Our journey started on 15th July 2011 and we decided to visit  GermanyAustria and Switzerland
We travel from Dubai Airport to Franz Josef Strauss Airport

We spend 2 days in Munich- Germany which was our first destination
Here are some photos from our tour in Munich ^_^




Moving to our second destination, Zell am see - Austria, we stayed there for 5 days in Lebzelter Hotel =D




We went to Kitzsteinhorn Mountain which reaches a height of 3,203m
It was the first time that I saw snow  ^_^ here is my first snowman :D


After that we went to  Interlaken - Switzerland and we stayed for 3 days at Interlaken Hotel


We visit Heidi Land, it is really a beautiful place to visit and live Heidi story :)


Moreover, we had a tour in the Blausee 


The last station in our trip was  Europa Park which is located in Rust - Germany, we stayed for 3 days at Erlebnishotel Colosseo, which is an amazing hotel in an amazing park 


Finally, in the way back to UAE, I took some photos of sun rise from the plane



4 comments:

  1. Very nice and beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Shaimma for creating this snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the pictures and your handsome snowman, I will travel with you next time

    ReplyDelete