"Welcome, my old friend... Welcome to a foreign fireside... Thank you for honoring my Blog with your visits"

Friday 20 April 2012

Trip to Dubai Metro


We planned for a trip to Dubai Metro since last semester, however, it was always delayed L 
Gratefully, we were able to go yesterday J  
The trip was arranged by our accounting teacher Dr. Indrani >> Thank you miss
 We had to come to the college at 9:30am sharp. The college bus took us to Dubai Metro Operational Control Center to attend a presentation done by Mr. Steve
After that, we went to Rashidya Metro Station to have a tour in the Metro. 
Our tour starts from Rashidya Station to Union Station and then all the way back to Rashidya Station J


Finally, When we came back to college, I received a call from Emarat Petroleum regarding the job application. They told me that on Sunday I will have a job interview with them J




2 comments: